TotalChild was initially established in 2001 to realise a simple yet ambitious dream: we wish to shape the nation’s future generation by giving them a head start in life through quality and wholesome early education. Rooted in Montessori philosophy, we focus on developing the whole child into contributing member of the society, while nurturing his/her innate potentials. At TotalChild, we offer diverse education services ranging from preschool programs and enrichment programs, to child care and parenting consultation to meet individual needs.
Vision and Mission
Our core vision is to strive to become the top children education provider in Malaysia. With a firm belief that education begins with heart and passion, we ensure our teaching staffs are not only professionally trained, but also individuals who are fond of children. Hand in hand, we work collaboratively to succeed children education as a worthwhile enterprise.
|Our missions tie closely with our values:
• To provide and help create a happy childhood for young children because we believe happiness facilitates learning
• To advocate for children’s rights and equal opportunity in receiving quality education
• To develop children’s individual and social responsibility
• To motivate early childhood educators in pursuing satisfaction in career development
• To extend our services beyond Malaysia
TotalChild recognises the significance of early education and is concerned with the needs of the community. We believe that the school and the society have to work closely to formulate a conducive learning environment for children. We organise campaigns to promote social responsibility, family togetherness, environmental preservation and healthy lifestyle.
As part of efforts to give back to the community, parents are invited to participate in recycling activities, donations, voluntary work, and social welfare activities, among others.